We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Docs not accurate

I am going through the Blazor "Getting Started document (https://ej2.syncfusion.com/aspnet-core-blazor/documentation/getting-started/vs-blazor/). The instruction (see attachment) says to "Open ~/_ViewImports.cshtml file". However, my project does not include such a file. I am using Version 16.0.2 of VS and have created at Client-side Blazor application

Attachment: Blazor_doc_image_7414a0e1.zip

9 Replies

KS Kumaresan Subramani Syncfusion Team April 22, 2019 09:56 AM UTC

Hi William Burrows, 

Blazor team changed its application structure recently and we are working on to change our documentation with latest details. We will complete this and online site will be refreshed within 2 business day. 

Please let us know if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Kumaresan S 

DK Dennis Kroger April 22, 2019 01:22 PM UTC

/_ViewImports.cshtml is replaced by _Imports.razor.
All of the .cshtml files are replaced by .razor files since the last update.

UN Unknown April 22, 2019 02:50 PM UTC

Thanks for the update. I'll wait for the revision since there are a number of changes beyond just this "file name" issue.

Thanks again.

MS Mydeen S N Syncfusion Team April 23, 2019 05:36 AM UTC

Hi William, 

Thanks for the update.  

We will also consider the suggested changes and update the documentation on April 29, 2019. 

Regards, 
Mydeen S N 

DY Dylan April 29, 2019 11:32 AM UTC

Hi there, 

Any news on the update?  Am trying to include the RazorComponents in my _Imports.razor file but the documentation mentions something about htmltaghelpers with an "*" and a comma but this doesn't work in preview 4.... any documentation or pointers as to how to include the razorcomponents in blazor?

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team April 30, 2019 05:36 AM UTC

Hi Dylan,  

We are already working on .Net Core 3 preview 4 support to our Blazor components and it will be available along with the reported documentation changes in our upcoming patch release scheduled on May 2, 2019.  

Please get back to us if you require any further assistance on this.  

Regards,  
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S 

DY Dylan May 2, 2019 11:05 AM UTC

Thanks, 

I look forward to that documentation.... 

Could you perhaps provide me with a link or is the current documentation going to simply be updated?

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team May 3, 2019 02:50 AM UTC

Hi Dylan, 

We have completed the .Net Core 3 Preview 4 support for Syncfusion Blazor component but documentation. We will imtimate you once the documentation changes are completed.  

Please get back to us if you require any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S

VR Vairamuthu Ramamoorthi Syncfusion Team May 3, 2019 03:02 PM UTC

Hi Dylan, 

We have upgrade blazer nuget version (.Net Core 3 Preview 4 ) and also changed the documentation. Please refer the below documentation link for more details 

Regards, 
Vairamuthu R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon