We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid: Prevent page reloading on press Enter key at last grouped row

Hello, 

I faced with following problem: 

When I Group any column, then scroll down to the last entries… make a Batch Edit on the very last row and click on Enter the Page is Reloaded. This should not happen and does not happen when the results are not grouped and when I Batch Edit the last entry.

You can explore that problem on this shared example: https://stackblitz.com/edit/wi4dm4-phyjg9?file=index.js

I also attached video, which demonstrate issue.

Attachment: pagereloadingproblem_e8df5c1a.zip

2 Replies

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team April 24, 2019 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Mladen, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have validated the defect page will be refreshed in batch editing with aggregates when clicking enter in last record you have initiated with us. Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and helping us improve our product. At Syncfusion, we are committed to fixing all validated defects (subject to technological feasibility and Product Development Life Cycle ) and including the defect fix in our upcoming May 15, 2019 patch release.  

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.  

Until then we appreciate your patience.  

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team June 11, 2019 11:48 AM UTC

Hi Mladen, 
Thanks for your patience. 

We are glad to announce that our latest patch release (17.1.50) has been rolled out successfully and in that release, we have added the fix for the issue Page will be refreshed in batch editing with aggregates when clicking enter in last record. 

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon