We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Hide Buttons

Hi, is there any option to hide buttons 'Clear' and 'Upload' when new file is added, or whole panel?  Thank You.

5 Replies

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team April 11, 2019 11:47 AM UTC

Hello Oleksandr, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

By default, the uploader component initiates automatic upload when the files are added in the upload queue. If you want to manipulate the files before uploading to server, disable the autoUpload property. The buttons “upload” and “clear” will be hidden from file list when autoUpload property is true. 

If the above suggestion does not meet your requirement. Please provide additional information on your requirement with code snippet or screenshots. This will help us provide a prompt solution. 

Thanks, 
Prince 

OL Oleksandr April 11, 2019 12:06 PM UTC

That can do the trick. Thanks for fast answer.

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team April 11, 2019 12:19 PM UTC

Hello Oleksandr, 

Most welcome. We are glad to help you. 

Regards, 
Prince 

OR Otoo Rashid N A August 17, 2022 08:17 PM UTC

I have a similar need but I don't want to auto upload either. I want to upload only if I click my custom button. Can you please help

BS Buvana Sathasivam Syncfusion Team August 18, 2022 05:38 PM UTC

Hi Otoo,

We suggest you use our upload method to achieve your requirement. To know more about the upload method, Please refer to the below documentation link.

Documentation linkhttps://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/documentation/uploader/how-to/achieve-file-upload-programmatically/

API link: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/documentation/api/uploader/#upload

Please check the above documentation and let us know if your requirements are met or not. If not, can you please share more detailed information about your requirements?

Regards,

Buvana S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon