We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Showing zoom tooltip cause showing scrollbar

Hi All

I am using chart with the zoom option, and the problem is that, when I hover mouse on zoom toolbar (for example reset button), the tooltip shows up and cause the scrollbar to be shown while I set the overflow to hidden. The height of the tooltip will be added to the page. How can I solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

4 Replies

KM Kesavan Muthusamy Syncfusion Team April 5, 2019 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Fardin, 

We have analyzed your query. We had checked the reported scenario at our end. Unfortunately the reported scenario did not replicate at our end. Sample used for testing, can be found from below link, 

We are not aware of your exact scenario in which the issue reproduce. Kindly revert us by modify the above sample or provide your sample with replication steps. 

Regards, 
Kesavan 

FF Fardin Fakurian April 5, 2019 12:53 PM UTC

Thank you for your reply. I checked your example in the provided link, and my problem happened again with the following circumstances.
1- open the console section in the below of chart and drag it up as much as the chart will not need the scrollbar. (the chart should have the minimum height without scrollbar)
2- now, zoom the chart and hover the mouse on toolbar to show the tooltip, then scrollbar will be appear. 
3- click on reset, now the scrollbar disappear. 

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team April 8, 2019 07:26 AM UTC

Hi Fardin, 

We have checked the reported issue at our end. We are able to reproduce the reported issue. So, we have logged a defect report. You can keep track of the bug from the feedback portal below.   

The fix will be available in our next weekly patch release 2019 which is expected to be rolled out on 16th April 2019.  If you have any more specification/precise replication procedure or a scenario to be tested, you can add it as a comment in the portal.   

Regards, 
Baby. 

KC Kalaimathi Chellaiah Syncfusion Team September 27, 2019 05:28 AM UTC

Hi Fardin,  

Thanks for being patience. 

We are glad to announce that our v17.2.49  patch release is rolled out, we have added the fix for the reported issue and is available for download under the following link.  

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.  

Regards,  
Kalai.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon