We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How can I avoid overlap label of x axis?

Hello, when the size of my window is small the legends on x axis overlap each others How can i avoid it?

3 Replies

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team March 22, 2019 09:29 AM UTC

Hi Neider, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. We have analyzed your requirement. You can avoid label intersection using the labelIntersectAction property. For more information in this, find the user guide. 

We would also like to let you know that, our new suit Syncfusion EJ2 chart component which is independent of jquery dependency (pure JavaScript) and is having more features than EJ1 chart component. In EJ2 also you can avoid the label intersection using the labelIntersectAction property. For more information on this, find the user guide and sample. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

NE Neider March 22, 2019 02:47 PM UTC

Thanks for your answer. Yes, our team has been thinking about update to EJ2, but we haven't done yet because this update involves to change a lot of component that we currently use in our project. Because we will have to update component by component to the new notation.

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team March 25, 2019 06:49 AM UTC

Hi Neider, 

Thanks for your update and for your interest with Syncfusion EJ2 components. Hope you will migrate to EJ2 components soon. Kindly get in touch with us, if you need further assistance. We are always happy in assisting you. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon