We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SynFusion Error : Could not load file or assembly Syncfusion.Pdf.Base, Version=16.4450.0.54

Hi!

I am running 17 projects in my visual studio and SynFusion installation as follow:

these are my Syncfusion installed packages with version

Project 1 (Start up project)
1. since its astartup project I Installed SynFusion.Licence add the following code to Global.aspx
      //Register Syncfusion license
            Syncfusion.Licensing.SyncfusionLicenseProvider.RegisterLicense("XXXXXXXXXXXXXX");
Project 3 I have installed following packages to Support Docx and doc to Pdf

Project 15  I have installed following packages To Support OCR Text

previously it was working fine olny with Project 3 to Support Docx and doc to Pdf, but now i have installed OCR after installing OCR syncfusion Doc to pdf didnt work and somehow i have mange to fix that issue now the ocr is not working. if i make ocr to work the preview doent work.

this is the error what am getting for both the issues:
Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Pdf.Base, Version=16.4450.0.54, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89'
 or one of its dependencies.
 The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

can you please someone help me in this regards.

Thank you in advance

1 Reply

DB Dilli Babu Nandha Gopal Syncfusion Team March 20, 2019 10:43 AM UTC

Hi Malik, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We suspect that the reported problem might be due to mismatched product version of Syncfusion assemblies. So, we request you to refer the same product version of Syncfusion assemblies across different projects (dependent ones) to resolve this issue. 

If still issue continues, kindly share us the csproj file of projects along with packages.config (if any) to investigate further on the reported problem.  

Regards, 
Dilli babu. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon