We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Customise Editor Window and Schedule View

How to hide present date from editor window and also schedule view then after I want to replace present date to Monday , Tuesday like that so how can I do those modifications?

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team March 20, 2019 09:34 AM UTC

Hi Ruchira 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We suspect that your requirement is to display custom date (other than system date) during the initial Scheduler loading which can be achieved by selectedDate property.

We also suspect that your another requirement is to change the first day of week in Scheduler view which can be achieved by firstDayOfWeek property.

If we misunderstood your requirement, kindly share more details like image / video to proceed further.

Regards,
Karthi

PN Preethi Nesakkan Gnanadurai Syncfusion Team March 20, 2019 10:31 AM UTC

From: Ruchira Swarnapriya Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 5:59 AM
Subject: Re: Syncfusion support community forum 143400, Customise Editor Window and Schedule View, has been updated. 

I want to change this one to  

like this one 

need to display only Monday,Tuesday,... only not the date so how can I do it 

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team March 21, 2019 11:54 AM UTC

HI Ruchira, 

Thanks for you update. 

We have prepared the sample to customize the date header and quick popup like your image using popupOpen event and template option. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon