We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

REARRANGE GRID DATA

Dear Sir,

I have following requirements, please reply me at the earliest.

Example : If I have 10 Rows records in SFDATAGRID from serial Number 1 to 10. Now I Want to rearrange rows into different position. like Row No. 5 shifted at last, Row no. 4 shifted to Row No.1, Row No. 9 shifted to Row No.2.. 

How to rearrange all this rows manually, as per said numbering? 

After rearranging this rows, I can Export to Excel/PDF or Print preview the same as per SFDATAGRID options.

Hope that you will understand and do the needful.

Thanks
Deepak

1 Reply

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team March 19, 2019 11:58 AM UTC

Hi Deepak, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

We have analyzed your required scenario at our end. Based on that we have found that your requirement as the Row Drag and Drop support for the SfDataGrid. Currently SfDataGrid does not have the row drag and drop support. We have already logged a feature report for this and it will be implemented in any of our upcoming release, now you can track the current status of this feature request by using the below mentioned link. 

Please cast your vote to make it count. We will prioritize the features every release based on the demands. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon