We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom icons/markers on a DateTimeAxis

Hello, on a SfChart control I need to add custom icons or markers to accomplish the design shown in the attached image.

Currently, I have implemented the graph and my requirement is adding the custom green triangles at the bottom of the graph, each corresponding to a specific point in the DateTimeAxis in my graph.

It's not mandatory for me to have the icons in the graph directly, I'm free to add a white panel at the bottom but at that point I would need to determine how to place such icons at some points that have the same coordinates as if they were on the DateTimeAxis.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachment: CustomMarkers_3771eba1.zip

3 Replies

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team March 19, 2019 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Alessandro,

Greetings from Syncfusion. We have analyzed your query to display the image/icon at the particular DateTimeAxis position in the bottom of the chart. We have tried to prepare a workaround sample to achieve your requirement but we afraid that we can’t able to provide a feasible solution right now. We can achieve your requirement with our upcoming Volume 1 release features. We will provide the solution for this requirement with the Volume 1 main which is scheduled to be rolled out in the end of March 2019. We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,

Bharathi.

AD Alessandro Del Sole March 19, 2019 02:34 PM UTC

Thanks for your reply and explanation, appreciated. 

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team March 20, 2019 04:16 AM UTC

Hi Alessandro, 

Thanks for your update. We will update you the sample as we promised earlier. 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon