We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Customize Time Interval

Hi people:

I would like to customized the time interval on the schedule control for WPF. I'm using the last version. I couldn't find a way to do it, only display the options that comes with the control.

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team February 25, 2019 09:09 AM UTC

Hi Carlos, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Your requirement of customizing the Schedule Time Interval can be achieved using the TimeInterval property of Schedule. Using this property, you can set the Time interval based on your requirement. Please refer the following code example for the same, 

[C#] 
schedule.TimeInterval = TimeInterval.FiveMin; 

To know more about Schedule, you can refer our online user guide documentation as well by the following link. 

We hope this helps. Please let us know, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V   

CA Carlos February 25, 2019 03:31 PM UTC

Thanks for your reply. What happens if I want an interval of two, seven, fifty minutes, etc. I want to customize it with the interval of time not displayed in the options that the control has.

Thnaks.

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team February 26, 2019 10:20 AM UTC

Hi Carlos, 

Thank you for the update. 

As of now, we don’t have support to “Customize the Time Interval based on the given custom interval in Schedule” in WPF. We have considered this requirement and logged feature request for the same. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming release.  

At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features and identify features for implementation based on specific parameters including product vision, technological feasibility, and customer interest. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Thank you for requesting this feature and helping us define it. We are always trying to make our products better and feature requests like yours are a key part of our product growth efforts. 

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the feedback portal and cast your vote to make it count. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

CA Carlos February 27, 2019 08:46 PM UTC

Thank you. I'll be waiting for the new release to get this feature.

Thanks.

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team February 28, 2019 06:15 AM UTC

Hi Carlos,  

Thank you for the update. As we mentioned, we will implement this feature in any of upcoming Volume release and let you know once its implemented. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon