We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How do I change the column name in a different language ?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

142778 Feb 19,2019 05:21 PM UTC Feb 28,2019 02:11 PM UTC Report Platform 3
Tags: Report Server
Amanpreet
Asked On February 19, 2019 05:21 PM UTC

Hi team,

I have a requirement to rename the column names while creating data sets in a different language. When I tried doing that, I have got message window stating "Column name should not contain special characters." 

Please let me know how can I do this?
Waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Amanpreet

Mageshyadav M [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 20, 2019 03:08 PM UTC

Hi Amanpreet, 

Currently, we don’t have option to change the column name with using special characters for dataset name in web reportdesigner. So we recommended to please use the English characters for editing the dataset name.  

Regards, 
Mageshyadav.M 

Amanpreet
Replied On February 27, 2019 04:38 PM UTC

Hi Team,

Can you please let us know when shall this requirement be available ?

Regards,
Amanpreet

Mageshyadav M [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 28, 2019 02:11 PM UTC

Hi Amanpreet, 

We have considered your requirement as feature. We are always trying to make our products better and feature requests like yours are a key part of our product growth efforts. We have logged this feature in our feature database and it can be tracked through our feedback portal below,   

At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features and identify features for implementation based on specific parameters including product vision, technological feasibility, and customer interest. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. It will be included in any of our upcoming Report Platform releases.  

Regards, 
Mageshyadav.M 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon