We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

[FR] Order appointments in columns

Hello,
I have a feature request, it would be nice to have the option to order appointments (in day and week view) in columns, depending on a property of the appointment.
Now the appointments are arrangent at random, and that doesn't look good.
In the example, it would be nice to have all blue appointments in one column, and the green appointments in another colomn.
Is it possible right now to do this somehow, if not do you have plans to include such a feature?
Example:

4 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team February 11, 2019 12:45 PM UTC

Hi Siggi, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your requirement “Feature to group appointments based on the appointments properties”, as per our current implementation we have arranged appointments based on appointments StartTime in Day/Week/Work Week view. 

As per shared information, we suspect that your requirement is arrange appointments based on its color instead of start time when arranged within the same time (Ex: 9.00 -10.00). Is this your requirement? Or Did you require Resource support to group appointments? kindly share more details about your requirement, with real time examples, which helps us to analyze more and give you a solution. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

SI Siggi February 11, 2019 03:28 PM UTC

Hi Subburaj,
I changed my example (per paint tool) to show what I mean.
You are right, my requirement is to arrange appointments based on a property of the appointments, in this case the color. But it would be nice to optional choose the property used for arrange the colomns.
I could have a derived appointment class, and a int property Colomn, and I set it to "0" for the green appointments, and "1" for the blue appointments.

public class FSMScheduleAppointment : ScheduleAppointment
{
     public int Colomn { get; set; }
}
I hope this cleared it up a little bit.

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team February 12, 2019 08:46 AM UTC

Hi Siggi, 

Thank you for the update. 

Currently, we are analyzing on your requirement with “Schedule Appointment arrangement” in Xamarin.Forms. We will validate and let you the details in two business days (February 14, 2019). We appreciate your patience until then.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team February 14, 2019 07:29 AM UTC

Hi Siggi, 

We deeply appreciate the time you took to suggest this feature. 

We have analyzed your requirement of “Arranging the Schedule appointments based on color or any other properties when the appointment rendered with the cell (Same hour)” in Xamarin.Form and we regretfully must deny this feature request. While we understand how this feature could be of value, as per the Schedule implementation appointments will arrange based on the StartTime which will be generic one, so we are unable to consider this request at this time. 

Thank you for your interest in our product and your efforts to improve it. We hope our products continue to provide value to your business requirements. 

If you have any further questions on this, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will be happy to provide further clarifications. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon