We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Where can I find the sample browser for iOS?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

142469 Feb 5,2019 03:41 PM UTC Feb 6,2019 01:12 PM UTC Xamarin.Forms 1
Tags: General
Ken Pespisa
Asked On February 5, 2019 03:41 PM UTC

I see there is a sample browser app download for Android and UWP, but none for iOS. There used to be a sample browser for iOS but it has not been updated. Additionally the Xamarin Essentials Studio's sample project doesn't appear to have the latest samples like I see in the Android app.

Will the iOS sample app be updated and available on iTunes in the near future?

Thank you!

Bharathiraja K [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 6, 2019 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Ken Pespisa, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. SampleBrowser in iOS AppStore was removed due to some technical reason. We will again publish it as soon as possible. 

Query: Additionally, the Xamarin Essentials Studio's sample project doesn't appear to have the latest samples like I see in the Android app 
Response: You mean build sample browser samples. If yes, in build we have xamarin.Android samples. But we have published Xamarin.Forms platform samples in App store. Both are different.  

Thanks, 
Bharathiraja. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;