We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfScheduler performance issue with Resource

Hi, Team

Based on the forum thread going below, 
https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/141822/how-can-i-increase-the-number-of-items-appointments-in-monthviewitem

it was all fine to display more than 3 appointments per monthviewitem.

But when I apply Resources (i,e group by location, and my example is applying around 10 resource), opening/loading scheduler is super slow...even though there is no data..
(Maybe because the example above using Converter collecting/checking appointments for each monthviewitem)

Have you encountered anything like this in terms of performance issue on Applying Resources, and if it is, do you have any idea to improve it..

Regards,
James

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team February 4, 2019 12:45 PM UTC

Hi James, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed the reported behavior “Schedule becomes slow while loading more resources” based on the sample we have shared. In the sample we have loaded custom views and list view for each month cell, the list view will be added in each cell even if there were no appointments, this may affect the performance of schedule. 

Hence, we recommend you use custom views with list view only for the month cell, which contains appointments, and avoid list view for the month cell which doesn’t contains appointment. We have prepared a simple sample for the same. 

Sample link: Schedule 

We hope that this helps you, kindly revert us if you have any concern. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon