We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

SfScheduler performance issue with Resource

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

142427 Feb 4,2019 12:01 AM UTC Feb 4,2019 12:45 PM UTC WPF 1
Tags: SfSchedule
James
Asked On February 4, 2019 12:01 AM UTC

Hi, Team

Based on the forum thread going below, 
https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/141822/how-can-i-increase-the-number-of-items-appointments-in-monthviewitem

it was all fine to display more than 3 appointments per monthviewitem.

But when I apply Resources (i,e group by location, and my example is applying around 10 resource), opening/loading scheduler is super slow...even though there is no data..
(Maybe because the example above using Converter collecting/checking appointments for each monthviewitem)

Have you encountered anything like this in terms of performance issue on Applying Resources, and if it is, do you have any idea to improve it..

Regards,
James

Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 4, 2019 12:45 PM UTC

Hi James, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed the reported behavior “Schedule becomes slow while loading more resources” based on the sample we have shared. In the sample we have loaded custom views and list view for each month cell, the list view will be added in each cell even if there were no appointments, this may affect the performance of schedule. 

Hence, we recommend you use custom views with list view only for the month cell, which contains appointments, and avoid list view for the month cell which doesn’t contains appointment. We have prepared a simple sample for the same. 

Sample link: Schedule 

We hope that this helps you, kindly revert us if you have any concern. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;