We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using Excel RW in ASP.net

I''m trying to use ExcelRW in an ASP.net application and I cant get it to register in the assembly. I''ve even added a windows form to the project and added the excelRWConfig tot the toolbox, but still I get compile errors...assembly not found kinda stuff. Any suggesionts?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 28, 2004 11:52 AM UTC

Hi, I am just reposting the reply that I had posted earlier in Direc Trac. Thanks. Regards, Stephen. Hi Eric, Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential ExcelRW. You should be able to drag the ExcelRW component directly into the ASP.Net application. If you are not able to see the Syncfusion Tab in the toolbox, try running the assembly manager "C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\2.0.5.1\Assembly Manager\AssemblyManagerStart.exe" and the select the option to update the toolbox. This should add the ExcelRW config component to the ASP.Net toolbox. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Best regards, Stephen. >I''m trying to use ExcelRW in an ASP.net application and I cant get it to register in the assembly. > >I''ve even added a windows form to the project and added the excelRWConfig tot the toolbox, but still I get compile errors...assembly not found kinda stuff. > >Any suggesionts?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon