We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Staying in edit mode

Hello,

When the tree grid is in edit mode and I try to add a new row. If I scroll down I lose by data and add mode.

If I then touch the right scroll bar it looses the data.

How can I keep it in edit mode ?

3 Replies

JD Jayakumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team January 11, 2019 09:25 AM UTC

Hi David, 
As per our current behavior edited mode data gets cancelled during scroll action. We can’t able to maintain that edited mode during Tree Grid scroll. Kindly share us your exact use case and the importance of this requirement in your application. This would be helpful for us to serve you better. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 
Regards. 
Jayakumar D 

DP David Price January 22, 2019 09:11 AM UTC

So when I use the bottom scroll bar it stays in edit mode the issue is the right hand scroll bar which when used I need to to keep in edit mode ?

JD Jayakumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team January 23, 2019 01:10 PM UTC

Hi David, 
As said in our previous update, we don’t have support to preserving row edit enabled state in TreeGrid on vertical scroll action. Hence, we have logged feature report on this and you can track the status of feature report as below, 
As we have already planned high priority tasks for our upcoming releases. Hence, this feature will be available in any of our upcoming release. 
Please let us know, if you need any further assistance. 
Regards, 
Jayakumar D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon