We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

how can i pass the parameters to the web data source so that when the use enters a value to the parameters the data sources is refreshed with the parameter values?

I am using a web service to get my data, it works fine when i enter the parameter manually when i am creating the web data source. is it possible to link the Dashboard parameters to the web data source parameters so that the data in my dashboard changes dynamically according to the parameters the user enters?

1 Reply

RN Renuka N Syncfusion Team January 9, 2019 12:36 PM UTC

Hi  Mohamad, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have already logged a feature request for your requirement “Support to change REST API parameter dynamically using Dashboard Parameter” and it can be tracked through our feedback portal below. 

Please upvote this feature to make this our priority. While this feature itself is important we will prioritize the features every release, based on the user demands.  

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request you can add it as a comment in the portal. 

Thanks, 
Renuka N. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon