We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

how can i pass the parameters to the web data source so that when the use enters a value to the parameters the data sources is refreshed with the parameter values?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

141877 Jan 9,2019 09:52 AM UTC Jan 9,2019 12:36 PM UTC Dashboard Platform 1
Tags: Dashboard Designer
Mohamad
Asked On January 9, 2019 09:52 AM UTC

I am using a web service to get my data, it works fine when i enter the parameter manually when i am creating the web data source. is it possible to link the Dashboard parameters to the web data source parameters so that the data in my dashboard changes dynamically according to the parameters the user enters?

Renuka N [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 9, 2019 12:36 PM UTC

Hi  Mohamad, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have already logged a feature request for your requirement “Support to change REST API parameter dynamically using Dashboard Parameter” and it can be tracked through our feedback portal below. 

Please upvote this feature to make this our priority. While this feature itself is important we will prioritize the features every release, based on the user demands.  

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request you can add it as a comment in the portal. 

Thanks, 
Renuka N. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;