We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Sourcecode for example

Hello,

ist ist possible to get the source code for this example:
https://help.syncfusion.com/uwp/sfpdfviewer/concepts-and-features/ui-design-for-desktop

The Link provided in the article doesn't point to the source code matching the turorial
Would be very helpfull to have the code because the example is missing some important parts of code.

Thanks in advance,
Thomas.

2 Replies

TS Thomas Stark December 23, 2018 07:02 PM UTC

Nevermind. A few minutes after I asked, I found it in the demos of Essential Studio -> Explore Demos -> PdfViewer. The only thing that is different are some naming of elements as far as I can see after a few minutes, but this is also the case in the tutorial.

KK Karthik Krishnaraj Syncfusion Team December 24, 2018 10:34 AM UTC

Hi Thomas, 

Greetings from Syncfusion, 

We have added simple code snippet in the user guide documentation to create custom toolbar for PDF Viewer control and accessing the APIs of our control. We are using more styles for alignment and PathIcon for toolbar in the attached sample in UG. If we include those details in the UG, then it will look clumsy. So, we have included the basic details. However, we will do the modifications as per your feedback in our next release. 

Regards, 
Karthik. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon