We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Binding ScheduleView property not working

I have a ViewModel with a property named "CurrentView" of type  Syncfusion.SfSchedule.XForms.ScheduleViewam.  I have <syncfusion:SfSchedule x:Name="schedule" ScheduleView = "{Binding CurrentView}" in my detail page.  When I update/change the value for "CurrentView"  in the ViewModel (Example: DayView to MonthView) the schedule does not change views.  Does the binding for this property work during runtime?  Is there something I need to add to have the schedule update and display the appropriate view? 

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team December 24, 2018 12:39 PM UTC

Hi Phil, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Product.  

We have checked and we are unable to reproduce the reported issue “Binding ScheduleView property not working” from our end. We have prepared the sample as per your requirement, you can download the same from below link.  

Sample Link: ScheduleViewSample

Please let us know, if this helpful.  

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V 

AH Amir H March 28, 2021 09:53 PM UTC

When I use  DataSource="{Binding ProjectsList}"

It does not work (at least in UWP!)

MS Muniappan Subramanian Syncfusion Team March 29, 2021 10:55 AM UTC

Hi Amir H,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have checked the reported issue “Binding schedule Data source is not working in Forms UWP “and it’s working fine from our end. We have attached the tested sample in the following link,  

Additional information:  
Tested device: Lenovo windows machine 
SfSchedule version: 18.4.0.49 
Xamarin Forms: 4.5.0.617 

Could you please check our sample and let us know if you still facing the same issue? If not, please modify our sample to reproduce the issue which will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution as soon as possible.  

Regards,  
Muniappan S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon