We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

tree view

Dear Syncfusion Team,
     I want to use Tree Grid But In Version 16.We can not Implement this ..please Provide  the Solution to Implement Tree Grid.

Regards,
Abhishek Verma

3 Replies

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team December 17, 2018 11:20 AM UTC

Hi Abhishek, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query: “  I want to use Tree Grid But In Version 16.We can not Implement this ..please Provide  the Solution to Implement Tree Grid.” 

In our upcoming Volume 4, 2018 release we will include the TreeGrid component in the JS2 platform. Kindly refer the below link for the Getting Started and online demo for beta release. 

Note: Currently we have not published the document for all the features available in TreeGrid. We will be publishing the document in future based on demand. Till then kindly refer the above getting started document for reference.  

Please get back to us if you have any queries. 

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan 

AV Abhishek Verma February 4, 2019 11:37 AM UTC

Dear team,
          I want to  remove Tree view Node,but we can't.In your documentation got a Code but it's also not working 

(var instance= document.getElementById("tree").ej2_instances[0];
instance.removeNodes([instance.element.querySelector('.e-list-parent')]))

Please Provide any solution.

Regards,
Abhishek verma

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team February 5, 2019 07:30 AM UTC

Hi Abhishek, 

Thanks for the update. 

We could able to view that you have created another forum (F142433) for similar query. So we request you to follow that forum for better follow ups. 

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon