We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

EnablePasswordVisibilityToggle not working.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

141443 Dec 12,2018 02:12 AM UTC Dec 12,2018 07:08 AM UTC Xamarin.Forms 1
Tags: SfTextInputLayout
asolute dev
Asked On December 12, 2018 02:12 AM UTC

I followed the step on enable the EnablePasswordVisibilityToggle in this documentation, https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/sftextinputlayout/getting-started#enabling-password-visibility-toggle however it not working. It didn't show any error and nothing show up. Is this bug from the Nuget or I use it wrongly ? Btw my Nuget version is 16.3.0.21.

Michael Prabhu M [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 12, 2018 07:08 AM UTC

Hi Asolute, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analyzed your query and we like to let you know that we have already found this bug where EnablePasswordVisibilityToggle not working and resolved it from the NuGet version (16.3.0.36). So, we recommend you to update to our latest 16.3.0.36 to resolve this issue. We have also prepared a simple sample for this and it can be downloaded from the below link.  

Sample link:  

Thanks, 
Michael  

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;