We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error DD003 Corrupted file .sydx

Hi, I can't open dashboard I worked on yesterday because of: Error DD003 Corrupted file. Can you help me or explain why?
Thanks
Barbora

6 Replies

RN Renuka N Syncfusion Team November 15, 2018 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Barbora, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.     

We can reproduce the reported issue “Error DD003: Corrupted file” only when the data source used as PostgreSQL-views connection. Could you please confirm whether the data source used in your dashboard report is PostgreSQL – views connection?      

If yes, this fix will be available in the upcoming beta build which is expected on November 16th, 2018. If not, please share the connection type used and share the type tables/views/stored procedure which you have used to connect data source.     

Please share us the event and error log files to investigate the cause of the issue further from our end for prompt solution.   

If possible, we requested you to share the dashboard with accessible data source that you have trying to open.  

Regards, 
Renuka N. 

BK Barbora Kostalova November 15, 2018 11:23 AM UTC

Hi Renulka,

Thaks for your answer. The data source used in my dashboard is Postgresql table connection.

Regards,
B.

RN Renuka N Syncfusion Team November 15, 2018 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Barbora, 

With Postgre table,  issue of “Error DD003: Corrupted file” occurred after connecting the table to dashboard designer, change the table name in database. We have fixed the issue in this case and it will be available in our upcoming beta build 3.2 which is expected on 16th November 2018. 
If you face the issue in different use case, please share the exact case and share video or screenshot with issue reproducing case that would be helpful to provide prompt solution. 

Thanks, 
Renuka N. 

PN Preethi Nesakkan Gnanadurai Syncfusion Team November 19, 2018 09:05 AM UTC

Hi Renulka, 

Is the beta build 3.2. already available? I have still the same problem met Error DD003. 

Thanks in advance 
Barbora

RN Renuka N Syncfusion Team November 19, 2018 10:05 AM UTC

Hi Barbora, 
Please find the beta build for the fix of “Error DD003: Corrupted file while have PostgreSQL Views/Tables in version DP3.2 and uploaded in the following link,   

Disclaimer:  
The final version of our upcoming dashboard (on-promises) release is scheduled to roll out by end of November 2018.  

Regards, 
Renuka N. 

PN Preethi Nesakkan Gnanadurai Syncfusion Team November 20, 2018 04:06 AM UTC

Thank you! It works. 
Barbora 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon