We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Distortion of linear gauges when run on different devices

I have encountered an issue with syncfusion in xamarin forms. The offset applied in circular and linear gauges do not render the same on different android mobile devices (i.e they appear distorted with more spacing left between range and ticks in some devices). I would greatly appreciate some advices on how to make these components responsive.
I have run the same code on two different devices on an emulator with the outcome shown in the picture.

3 Replies

YS Yogapriya Shanmugam Syncfusion Team November 14, 2018 01:17 PM UTC

Hi Jaahz, 

Query: Linear gauge output differs in each android device. 

We have analyzed your scenario and checked the same in multiple android device. But, the ticks and pointers positioned properly, and it was similar in all devices (both emulator and physical device). 

We have checked the same sample in the following devices. Please refer the below screenshots. 

Emulator: Marshmallow 6.0.0 

Moto G (5S) – Version 7.1.1 

Motorola: Version 5.1 

Samsung – Version 8.0 

You can also download the sample we have tested from the below link. 

If your scenario is different from the above, please provide detailed information or else modify this sample and revert us to replicate the issue. This would help us to resolve your problem quickly. 

Regards, 
Yogapriya.S 

JA jaahz November 21, 2018 01:04 PM UTC

Thanks for the solution :) Will reflect your implementation in mine. 

MP Michael Prabhu M Syncfusion Team November 22, 2018 04:28 AM UTC

Hi Jaahz,  

Glad! we could help. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need any other assistance from us. We are happy to help you.   

Thanks,  
Michael  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon