We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Big Data local service manager infinetly "Check for services..."

Hello, I am trying to run Big Data platform, but I am encountering some problem. Local service manager shows me infinetly "Check for services..."

And when I try to run Big Data studio, it shows me error "big data installer agent is not running on localhost"

Does anybody have any solution to repair these errors? Thank you

3 Replies

DK Dinesh Kumar P Syncfusion Team May 15, 2018 10:54 AM UTC

Hi Matej Rehak, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We suspect that windows services 'Syncfusion Big Data Agent', 'Syncfusion Big Data Remote Agent' are not running which are required by the applications Local Service Manager and Syncfusion Big Data Studio. Could you please try re-starting these two services from Task Manager and retry launching Service Manager? 

For more details, please check the third item in following KB article - "Service Manager shows alert while starting Hadoop services", 

Please let us know if you have any queries, 

Regards, 
Dinesh Kumar P

MR Matej Rehak May 15, 2018 01:17 PM UTC

Thank you for fast reply. I have tried to completely reboot computer and restart services. Both services are now in state running, but local service manager still hangs on "Check for services".

AT Aravindraja Thinakaran Syncfusion Team May 16, 2018 09:54 AM UTC

Hi Matej Rehak, 

We suspect the cluster is not initialized properly after Big Data Studio installation. We would like to check this issue in application logs and possibly in your environment directly. For this we have created support incident under your account to track further. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates,

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login

Please let us know if you need further clarifications regarding this. 

Thanks, 
Aravindraja T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon