We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Not Able To Produce A Multiple List Menu In Navigation Drawer

Required A Multiple List to show Menu In Navigation Drawer,

When The Menu Item is clicked, as there are 2 list the selection is persistence on both the list, 
I am trying to create a multiple list but only one item should be selected from from both list,
i tried making selection transparent but was not able to so, 
if there is a tap gesture like a button which shows that it is press would work here perfectly,
and also i want to navigate to content page on clicking the menu item

my middle list is working as per requirement but when i add any other list it is behaving oddly 

please help me with it asap 

1.Multiple list  But From All only one item should be selected at a time 

Attachment: Pro1_a2aee703.zip

1 Reply

SK Selva Kumar  Veerakrishnan Syncfusion Team October 10, 2017 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Ronak,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have prepared a workaround sample with our SfListview for your requirement “Multiple list view inside the SfNavigaionDrawer DrawerContentVeiw”. Please download the sample from the link given below.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/NavigationDrawer_51693706241.zip

In this sample, we have used our SfListView twice inside the Drawer content view. Please check the sample whether it meet your requirement also let us know if you have any concern on this.

Regards,
Selva Kumar V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon