We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Customization of SfCalendar.ios

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

133044 Oct 5,2017 11:13 AM Oct 6,2017 07:15 AM Xamarin.iOS 1
Tags: SfCalendar
smitha
Asked On October 5, 2017 11:13 AM

Hi,

This is regarding Customization of SyncFusionCalendar for Xamarin.ios
My requirement is as below:
1.We require a custom view displaying events in each monthcell as shown in the attachment.
2.How can we use SfCalendar delegate to customize the calendar?
3.Can we use MonthViewSettings  class properties even after customization? 
4.Can we display only the current month and disable the scroll for showing other months?

Can you please send me a snippet for the above requirement by tomorrow  since i have strict deadlines ??
Please find the below attachment for my requirement.

Attachment: Calendar_54580d38.zip

Rathana Kumar Sekar [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 6, 2017 07:15 AM

Hi Smitha,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Query 1: We require a custom view displaying events in each monthcell as shown in the attachment.
Query 2: How can we use SfCalendar delegate to customize the calendar?  

We have prepared the sample which we have implemented the custom view for monthcell using SfCalendar DidDrawMonthCell delegate method. Please find the sample from the below link.

Query 3: Can we use MonthViewSettings class properties even after customization?  

After applying the custom view for SfCalendar monthcell, MonthviewSetting class properties will not work.(Except BorderColor property)

Query 4: Can we display only the current month and disable the scroll for showing other months?  

We can achieve this requirement by setting the "EnableNavigation" property to false. We have also implemented this requirement in attached sample. Please find the sample from the below link.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/133044/ze/CustomSFCalendar-854412592 

Regards,
Rathanakumar S.  

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;