We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Customization of SfCalendar.ios

Hi,

This is regarding Customization of SyncFusionCalendar for Xamarin.ios
My requirement is as below:
1.We require a custom view displaying events in each monthcell as shown in the attachment.
2.How can we use SfCalendar delegate to customize the calendar?
3.Can we use MonthViewSettings  class properties even after customization? 
4.Can we display only the current month and disable the scroll for showing other months?

Can you please send me a snippet for the above requirement by tomorrow  since i have strict deadlines ??
Please find the below attachment for my requirement.

Attachment: Calendar_54580d38.zip

1 Reply

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team October 6, 2017 11:15 AM UTC

Hi Emil,   

We have checked your reported query “SfListView does not load inside StackLayout when AutoFitMode set as ‘Height’” from our side. We have tried to replicate the issue at our end based on the given code example. Unfortunately, the reported issue does not reproduce at our end. In our sample, we have loaded the SfListView in Horizontal orientation inside a StackLayout with AutoFitMode set as ‘Height’ and the list items are loaded as expected.  For your reference, we have attached the working sample link below.   

If the issue still reproduces at your end, please modify the attached sample and revert with the replication procedure or video link. Also, can you please share the below mentioned details which helps us to analyze the issue better.   

-Could you please check whether ViewModel is set as BindingContext for the Page in which the SfListView is loaded?   
-Does the issue reproduce only in particular version of SfListView? (We have verified our sample in v15.3.0.33)   
-Does the issue reproduce only in particular version of Xamarin.Forms?(We have verified our sample in v2.3.4.282)   

Regards,   
G.Muthu Kumaran.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon