We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Allways return 0 decimal digits on iOS when number is inserted through keyboard

In the last versions when in iOS the NumericUpDown always set to Value property a number with 0 decimal digits.
If I hit any of the buttons( + or - ) the value comes with the decimal digits, but if inserted throught the keyboard not.
In Android works fine.
Other problem, and this is in both versions of it (Android and iOS), is that if I dynamicly change from 0 MaximumDecimalDigits to more or the other vise-versa its changes on the entry label but not in the Value property. It makes no diference if dynamicly changes the ParsingMode too.
I made a treatment on ValueChanged event to fix it. But I think this should be standard behavior. And because of the first problem it do not works on iOS.
Both problems only happens on 15.3+ versions.

1 Reply

SK Selva Kumar  Veerakrishnan Syncfusion Team October 2, 2017 12:05 PM UTC

Hi Diego,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We had tried the possibilities from your update in our latest volume release and prepared a sample for the same. Please download the sample from the link below.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/NumUpDown186969_21228238339.zip  

Regards,
Selva Kumar V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon