We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to set SelectedValue when it is Get and not Set?

As per mentioned in the subject, it is important to have setter for the SelectedValue.

3 Replies

SK Selva Kumar  Veerakrishnan Syncfusion Team September 19, 2017 02:14 PM UTC

Hi Soon Hua Khor,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Currently we do not have support to set the SelectedValue property in SfAutoComplete. We will consider your requirement as a feature request. This will be available on our Volume 3 Service pack 2 release which is expected to be rolled out by the end of September 2017. Mean while we have already implemented SelectedItem property with get and set support. Through this property you can get or set the whole selected object, from this support you can do workaround to set SelectedValue alone. Please let us know if you need patch for SelectedItem property.

Regards,
Selva Kumar V.

SH Soon Hua Khor September 19, 2017 04:47 PM UTC

Hi Selva,

Could you please enlighten me on the workaround?

My usage is actually based on a model while user view the country name and i get the country code behind it.

Regards,

Soon Hua

SK Selva Kumar  Veerakrishnan Syncfusion Team September 20, 2017 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Soon Hua Khor,

A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents/  

Regards,
Selva Kumar V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon