We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custome renderer for the RibbonControlAdv Control

I try to change, by code, the renderer for the RibbonControlAdv control, however I cannot figure out how.

Can you help me with some sample?

5 Replies

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team September 19, 2017 08:58 AM UTC

Hi Roberto, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

As you mentioned that you want to render the RibbonControlAdv through code, can you please share whether you want to render it in code behind in below ways? That will helps us to provide the better solution at earliest. 

1. Add RibbonControlAdv to the RibbonForm in code behind.
  2. Change the style of the RibbonControlAdv using code.
  3. Add ToolStripTabItem, ToolStripEx and items to it in C#.

Also, we request you to refer the below link to get to know more about RibbonControlAdv 

Regards, 
Keerthana J 

RL Roberto Luciano September 19, 2017 03:36 PM UTC

Hello Keerthana,

I'm talking about of render the RibbonControlAdv with some specific color scheme, I know where modify the color scheme for the Office2016 style in design mode through the Visual Studio IDE, however, I cannot figure out how to change the color scheme by code.

I was looking for some samples however I found samples for the TouchStyle in the link you share (thanks for that) but I'm working with the Office1026 style and as I can see the Office2016 style has its own way through the Office2016Color table.

I cannot find samples changing the color scheme through the Office2016Color table behavior. 

Regards,

RL.

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team September 20, 2017 07:01 AM UTC

Hi Roberto, 

Thanks for your update. 

In RibbonControlAdv, you can customize the renderer of the RibbonControlAdv in Office2016 style using Office2016ColorTable in code behind. We have prepared a sample in which we have customized the style of RibbonControlAdv using Office2016ColorTable in code behind and it can be downloaded from the below location. 

Please check with the sample and let us know if it helps to achieve your requirement. 

Regards, 
Keerthana J 

RL Roberto Luciano September 20, 2017 09:26 PM UTC

Hello Keerthana,

Thanks for the sample.

Regards,

RL.

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team September 21, 2017 03:39 AM UTC

Hi Roberto, 

Thanks for your update. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Keerthana J 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon