We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

assemblies version?

What version of the following assemblies should I use? If I use the newest one's, I got an error.
-Syncfusion.Compression.Base
-Syncfusion.EJ.PdfViewer
-Syncfusion.Pdf.Base

1 Reply

SA Sabari Anand Senthamarai Kannan Syncfusion Team September 14, 2017 10:22 AM UTC

Hi Jari, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

We regret to let you know that we are not able to reproduce the issue when using the latest Essential Studio version of the assemblies “Syncfusion.Compression.Base, Syncfusion.Pdf.Base, Syncfusion.EJ.PdfViewer”. We need to refer all the dependent assemblies in ASP.NET MVC project to use the PDF viewer control. You can also find further details about the dependent assemblies in the following UG documentation. 

Note: Please ensure that the all the dependent assemblies are in the same .NET Framework version and they must be specified in the web.config file of the project. 

We have also created a sample with PDF viewer control for your reference. You can download the sample from the following link. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Sabari Anand 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon