We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Stacked header columns in TreeGrid

Hello,

Can I add stacked header columns in a TreeGrid ?
I d like to do a TreeGrid with all the Grid options : filtering, sorting, grouping, stacked headers. 
It's possible with a Grid. But not with a TreeGrid. How can I do ? 

Thanks for all.

F.

3 Replies

SR Suriyaprasanth Ravikumar Syncfusion Team September 11, 2017 09:35 AM UTC

Hi Fabrice, 
Please find the response below. 
Query 1: Can I add stacked header columns in a TreeGrid ? I d like to do a TreeGrid with all the Grid options : filtering, sorting stacked headers.  
Answer: At present, there is no support for stacked header columns in a TreeGrid, for this we have already logged a feature report regarding this. 
With this support we can able to perform filtering, sorting operation. This feature will be included in our upcoming Volume 4 main release which will be expected to out at end of October, 2017. 

Query 2: I’d like to do a TreeGrid with all the Grid options : grouping stacked headers.  
Answer: At present, there is no support for grouping in TreeGrid,  for this we have already logged a feature report regarding this. It will be implemented in any of our upcoming main release.  
Please let us know if you require further assistance on this. 

Thanks, 
Suriyaprasanth R. 

FA Fabrice September 14, 2017 08:41 AM UTC

Thank you so much :)

MM Manikandan Manikam Syncfusion Team September 15, 2017 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Fabrice,  

Thanks for your update, we will update you once the features got implemented.  

Manikandan M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon