We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Does pdf viewer support swipe gesture to swipe page horizontally rather than scrolling?

Does pdf viewer support swipe gesture to swipe page horizontally rather than scrolling?

3 Replies

SS Sathish Sivakumar Syncfusion Team September 4, 2017 09:18 AM UTC

Hi Ishwor, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

No, At present PdfViewer in Xamarin platforms does not support swipe gesture to swipe between pages horizontally. We have added your requirement to our feature request list and it can be tracked by our features management system. The implementation of this feature will be available in any of our upcoming releases.  

Regards, 
Sathish 

PG Pulkit Goyal replied to Sathish Sivakumar August 17, 2019 09:08 AM UTC

Hi Ishwor, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

No, At present PdfViewer in Xamarin platforms does not support swipe gesture to swipe between pages horizontally. We have added your requirement to our feature request list and it can be tracked by our features management system. The implementation of this feature will be available in any of our upcoming releases.  

Regards, 
Sathish 

Hi Satish

Is this Feature of swipe right available now?

Also, alternatively, can i load a new PDF file (When i open multiple PDFs sequentially in PDF viewer) if i swipe up on the last page of the current PDF to move to first page of next PDF in sequence.

Thanks 
Pulkit

GR Gayathri Ramalingam Syncfusion Team August 19, 2019 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Pulkit, 

Thank you for your update. 

Please find the details from below, 
Query 
Detail 
Is this Feature of swipe right available now? 
We have planned to include the feature support for “swiping the pages horizontally” in our Volume 3 main release which is expected to be available in end of September 2019. 
Also, alternatively, can i load a new PDF file (When i open multiple PDFs sequentially in PDF viewer) if i swipe up on the last page of the current PDF to move to first page of next PDF in sequence. 
You can achieve your requirement in your sample application itself once the above feature will be publicly rolled out.  

With Regards, 
Gayathri R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon