We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Typeerror: T is undefined while mouse over the print,export,etc buttons of the toolbar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

132353 Aug 28,2017 11:30 AM UTC Aug 29,2017 09:20 AM UTC ASP.NET MVC 1
Tags: ReportViewer
Yusiro
Asked On August 28, 2017 11:35 AM UTC

Hi

I have installed essential studio for ASP.NET MVC and tried to view a sample report from the reportviewer.
I have no issue viewing the report but when i mouse over the toolbar buttons, i got the javascript error.
On chrome it displays 'Toolbar' type is undefined while on firefox i got TypeError: t is undefined error.
The export button wasn't working when i clicked it. I have followed every single step in Documentations.
Please assist.
Thanks.

Yusiro

Yuvaraj Devarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 29, 2017 09:20 AM UTC

Hi Yusiro, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have already fixed the mentioned issue in our latest ReportViewer source and a support incident has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.
 https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,

Yuvaraj D. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;