We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unexpected behaviour when navigating with arrow buttons

Hi,

I am getting unexpected behaviour in the grid. 

If I click in a cell in the "ShipCity" column and use the right arrow key.
Then the drop-down (in the clicked cell) moves to the next item - but the selected cell (in blue) also moves to the right. 

If I click in a cell within the "ShipCountry" column and use the up arrow, then the 'blue highlight' moves up, while the active cell moves down.

This happens when using: selectionSettings: {selectionMode: ["cell"]}

How can I configure the grid so that I only see one cell selected, and keep the expected behaviour when using arrow keys. 

I believe I am using the correct versions, please have a look at the code attached. 

Thanks

Attachment: grid_721615e6.zip

1 Reply

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team August 16, 2017 05:21 PM UTC

Hi Daryn, 

We can able to reproduce your reported problem at our end. We have logged this issue "Cell Selection misbehaves when we navigate through up and down Arrow keys". The fix for this issue will be available on 28th August, 2017 and will be included in our volume 3,2017 Service Pack 1 release. 

Regards, 

Farveen sulthana T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon