We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion created jumbled sentences after converting to PDF.

Hi everyone,

Recently I faced one issue from live after converting an HTML to a PDF (Used HTML from Url) . The issue was the created PDF contains jumbled texts but after that I cannot reproduce the issue. Can anyone point me the situation or precautions that can creates/prevent these kind of issues.

I here by added a zip file which contains the issued and normal text. Please check the image and let me know your feedback.
The dll version used is 14.4450.0.20

Any immediate response are highly appreciable. I heard Syncfusion supports are too quick :-)

Thanks,
Manoj

Attachment: issued_images_a0032b69.zip

3 Replies

PV Prakash Viswanathan Syncfusion Team August 9, 2017 09:28 AM UTC

Hi Manoj, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Syncfusion provides two rendering engines to convert HTML to PDF.  
  1. IE rendering engine
  2. WebKit HTML converter

We have tried to reproduce the reported jumbled text issue with both HTML converters, but we could not replicate the issue in our end. Also, we have not faced the jumbled text issue earlier with our HTML to PDF converters. Can you please let us know which rendering engine you are using for converting HTML to PDF? Please provide us the code snippet, input HTML document or URL and environment details such as OS, culture settings, bit version etc., so that it will helpful for us to proceed further. 

Regards, 
Prakash V 

LK Linoy Kunjappan August 9, 2017 09:43 AM UTC

Hi Prakash,

We used IE rendering engine.

The code is also generating correct PDF now. I cannot also reproduce. Is there any issue comes when multiple thread try to create a same file?

Thanks

PV Prakash Viswanathan Syncfusion Team August 9, 2017 11:57 AM UTC

Hi Manoj, 

Our IE rendering engine only works on STA mode, so running the application in multiple threading environment may not cause this issue. If this issue occurs again, please provide us the code snippet, input HTML document or URL and environment details such as OS, culture settings, bit version etc., so that it will helpful for us to proceed further. 

Regards, 
Prakash V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon