We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfRadialMenu simple sample?

Hi,

Congratulations for new release and it is really exciting to see sfRadialMenu even it is preview. Is there a small simple with 2 popup buttons which you can provide? Looking forward to see the documentation also.

Thanks,

Emil

3 Replies

SK Selva Kumar  Veerakrishnan Syncfusion Team August 10, 2017 04:28 AM UTC

Hi Emil, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have created a simple sample and documentation of SfRadialMenu for your reference. This sample contains all the property and events used in our SfRadialMenu control. Please find the sample and documentation from the below given link. 

Please let us know if you have any concern about this. 

Regards, 
Selva Kumar V. 

EM Emil August 14, 2017 01:32 AM UTC

what is the best way to add text into RadiulMenuItem. I see there are 2 text options. Text and FontIconText, I tried both but I am not able fit into the radialmenu. How can I achieve this?

<radialMenu:SfRadialMenuItem ItemTapped="Handle_ItemTapped" FontIconText="" IconFontFamily="Segoe MDL2 Assets.ttf">

SK Selva Kumar  Veerakrishnan Syncfusion Team August 14, 2017 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Emil, 

Thank you for your update. 

We have created a simple sample for your reference to add text in RadialMenu item. Please download the sample form the link given below. 

Please let us know if you have any concern about this. 

Regards, 
Selva kumar V. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon