We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Multiple column sample

I couldn't find any documentation on SfPicker. Do you have any sample code for setting up a multiple-column picker?

6 Replies

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team August 8, 2017 02:00 PM UTC

Hi Mehmet ,

Thanks for the update.

We have prepared the multi column picker sample using SfPicker component and also attached the SfPicker documentation for your reference. Please find the sample and documentation file from the below link.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131990/ze/PickerSample1-1175947751 

Please let us know if you have any other query.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S. 

DS Darrel Schreyer August 29, 2017 09:56 AM UTC

Why does the picker appear in the bottom right hand corner of the screen when it is opened?

ET Eswaran Thirugnanasambandam Syncfusion Team August 30, 2017 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Darrel Schreyer,

Thanks for your update.

We have already fixed this issue from our side so could you please provide below mentioned 
  1.  In What device the issue occurs?
  2. What is the device api?
  3. Modified sample which replicates the issue
 It will help us to provide appropriate solution

Regards,
Eswaran AT. 

DS Darrel Schreyer August 31, 2017 10:52 AM UTC

Hi there

I am using the sample provided in the thread unmodified which references version 15.3451.0.26 of the SfPicker.

<package id="Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfPicker" version="15.3.0.26" targetFramework="monoandroid71" />

Running on the VS Emulator for Android : "Android 5" Marchmallow (6.0.0) XXHDPI Phone (Android 6.0 - API 23)"

Let me know if you need any other information.

Regards.

DS Darrel Schreyer August 31, 2017 10:53 AM UTC

There is no sample of how I would be able to set the value of the control when utilizing multi-column picker. Please provide some assistance.

ET Eswaran Thirugnanasambandam Syncfusion Team September 1, 2017 01:05 PM UTC

Hi Darrel Schreyer,

Thanks for your update.

We have analyzed the issue with the reported information and we were unable to reproduce the issue from our side. So please provide the below mentioned details 
  • Modified sample which replicates the reported issue.
  • Which architecture is used
Regards,
Eswaran AT.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon