We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Upper selection not working on device

Hello,

I have found an issue in my device in which the SfDateTimeRangeNavigator does nothing when I select the upper dates.

For example I have June 2017, and July 2017 in the Upper selection, and W23..W30 in the down selection. If I press any week, it works perfectly, but If I select June or July it does not work. It is not a month specific issue but a upper selector issue (meaning if I have years in the upper selection it does also not work).

This only happens on the iOS device, and on the iOS simulator it works perfectly.

Thanks.

3 Replies

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team July 27, 2017 01:17 PM UTC

Hi David,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We were not able to reproduce the reported issue at our end and we have attached a sample for this. Please update us the modified sample to reproduce the issue which will be helpful for providing further assistance on this.

Also, can you please update us the details of device in which you are facing this issue.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131772/ze/RangeNavigatorSample-558977292

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M.

DP David Perera July 31, 2017 03:00 PM UTC

I cannot test directly on the device with your example, since I need to request a certificate and a provisioning profile and all that stuff just for deploying to the device.

The device is an iPhone 7.

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team August 3, 2017 02:11 PM UTC

Hi David, 

Sorry for the delay. 

A support incident has been created under your account and we request you to login into our Direct Trac support system for further updates on this issue. Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link. 

Regards, 
Saravana Pandian M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon