We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WPF Agenda view like in the ASP.NET Scheduler

I would like to see the 'Agenda View' from the ASP.NET scheduler added to the WPF sfScheduler control.
https://www.syncfusion.com/products/aspnet/schedule#agenda-view

Personally I think this a really powerful addition to the WPF scheduler.

Or is there a control that I missed?

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team July 27, 2017 02:44 PM UTC

Hi Maikel, 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Currently we don't have support for Agenda View in SfSchedule WPF. Since this feature is not available with our product, we have considered to implement this feature. We have logged feature for the same in our database. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming Volume release. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

JE Jeffrey replied to Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy September 26, 2017 10:20 PM UTC

Hi Maikel, 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Currently we don't have support for Agenda View in SfSchedule WPF. Since this feature is not available with our product, we have considered to implement this feature. We have logged feature for the same in our database. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming Volume release. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

This would be indeed a powerful feature!

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team September 27, 2017 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Jeffrey,  

Thank you for the update.  

As we mentioned in our previous update, we have already logged feature report for the same and prioritized the report to implement this feature. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming Volume release and let you know once the implementation has done.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon