We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

show week number

Hi,

I've a schelude mode defined how Month – Week.

In month header I show the year month, but in week header I show a day, but I need show the week number

How can I do it?

Thanks

4 Replies

JD Jayakumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team July 19, 2017 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Manolo, 
Please find the response below. 
In Gantt, we can modify the format of text displayed in schedule header by using “weekHeaderFormat, yearHeaderFormat, monthHeaderFormat” properties of ScheduleHeaderSettings for the respective schedule header type.  
But we don’t have in-built support to display the week number in the week header and, we can’t change the default header timescale at the client side. 
Hence, we have already logged feature report as “Support for schedule header template in Gantt”. By using this template support, we can customize our own schedule header.  
This feature will be included in our upcoming volume 1, 2018. 
Regards, 
Jayakumar D 

MM Martin McSharry replied to Jayakumar Duraisamy July 25, 2019 06:11 PM UTC

Hi Manolo, 
Please find the response below. 
In Gantt, we can modify the format of text displayed in schedule header by using “weekHeaderFormat, yearHeaderFormat, monthHeaderFormat” properties of ScheduleHeaderSettings for the respective schedule header type.  
But we don’t have in-built support to display the week number in the week header and, we can’t change the default header timescale at the client side. 
Hence, we have already logged feature report as “Support for schedule header template in Gantt”. By using this template support, we can customize our own schedule header.  
This feature will be included in our upcoming volume 1, 2018. 
Regards, 
Jayakumar D 

Hi Guys

Has this been implemented yet?

Thanks,
Martin

MM Martin McSharry July 25, 2019 06:11 PM UTC

Hi Guys

Has this been implemented yet?

Thanks,
Martin

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team July 26, 2019 09:38 AM UTC

Hi Martin, 

In JQuery based Gantt(EJ1-Gantt), we don’t have support to render timeline cells with custom format. Currently we are working on JavaScript based Gantt(EJ2-Gantt). In this we already provided support to render custom formats in the timeline cells by using the formatter property. 

Please find the below UG documentation and online sample link. 

We suggest you to use our newer version of Gantt, please let us know if you require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon