We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Report Server Report Designer Online

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

131466 Jul 11,2017 09:59 AM Dec 20,2017 05:24 AM Report Platform 5
Tags: Report Designer
Bruno
Asked On July 11, 2017 10:01 AM

Hello, i will see the server report, i wanted to know if there is the ability to create reports directly online without needing to download a report designer

Yuvaraj Devarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 12, 2017 04:54 AM

Hi Bruno, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We can achieve your requirement by using Web based ReportDesigner and currently, we don’t have ReportDesigner application in web platform. We have already logged feature report for “Provide ReportDesigner control in web Platform”. This feature will be available in our Volume 4, 2017 Essential studio build release which is tentatively scheduled to be released in the month of October,2017.  

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

Bruno
Replied On July 17, 2017 03:02 AM

thank you i am wait

Vinoth Srinivasan [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 18, 2017 05:07 AM

Hi Bruno, 

Thanks for your update. As we updated earlier the Web report designer will be included in our Volume 4, 2017 Essential studio build release which is available in the month of October,2017. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

Bruno
Replied On December 19, 2017 05:42 AM

hi, there are news?

Vinoth Srinivasan [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 20, 2017 05:24 AM

Hi Bruno, 

We have planned to provide a preview of Web report designer in our upcoming report platform release and we have planned our report platform release by end of this week. We will update you the details once it has been released. We request your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;