We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DBCPConnectionPool Error

Hello Syncfusion,

After downloading the database driver and ensuring it's in the given location, as shown in the uploaded pictures, I still get an error when I enable. Attached is the picture of the error saying "Can't load the database driver".

Any ideas how to solve this.

Regards

Ray

Attachment: Driver_Error_2_c29af162.zip

7 Replies

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team July 12, 2017 06:48 AM UTC

Hello Raymond, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.  

We regret the inconvenience caused. We found that the driver class name is misspelled and please use the following driver class name to connect with MySQL.  

Driver class name - com.mysql.jdbc.Driver  

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.  

Regards, 
Karthikeyan S  

RB Raymond Boateng July 12, 2017 08:50 AM UTC

Thanks a lot Karthikeyan S. MySQL database is enabled now. However, SQL Server is not enabled and I couldn't find any mistake. Attached is a picture.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Ray

Attachment: Untitled_4ce4c7e.zip

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team July 12, 2017 11:08 AM UTC

Hello Raymond, 

The attached screen shot doesn’t provide as much information to figure out the issue, Could you please share the following log information form the below location?  

Location - <InstalledDrive>:\Syncfusion\Data Integration\<version>\SDK\NIFI\logs    

Log file - dataintegration-app.log  

Regards, 
Karthikeyan S  

RB Raymond Boateng July 13, 2017 08:48 AM UTC

Hello Karthikeyan S,

Attached are the log files.

Regards

Ray

Attachment: Log_559b7ba1.zip

KK Kumar Kanagasabai Syncfusion Team July 14, 2017 05:39 AM UTC

Hello Raymond, 

We have analyzed the log information that states there is some issue with Driver class name. 

Could you please ensure that your driver class name doesn’t contains any whitespaces/symbols in first/last of the driver class name? If it have any characters/Whitespaces please remove them before enabling the connection. 

For further assistance, please refer the below KB article. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance from us. 

Regards 
Kumar K 

RB Raymond Boateng July 14, 2017 09:08 AM UTC

Hello Kumar K,

I have made sure there is neither a white space nor a symbol at the beginning or the end of  Diver name, yet problem persists. Attached are the most recent.

Looking forward to your quick response.

Regards

Ray

Attachment: Recent_dd06ed45.zip

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team July 17, 2017 11:37 AM UTC

Hi Raymond,

A support incident has been created under your account for the reported query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/incidents 

Regards,    
Karthikeyan S   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon