We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Slow PDFViewer for many-pages document.

Hi. My app is a React app on ASP.Net Core. I am using <EJ.PdfViewer serviceUrl={...} documentPath={...} to render PDF files.

The speed is ok for single page small documents. But it is too slow for many pages document. Our sample PDF is a 503KB file with 20 pages. It takes 5-7 seconds to load the first page, then when I scroll down the PDFViewer to see the next pages, it takes 5-7 seconds to load each page.

Is there anything I can do to improve the speed?

Thanks,
Nga

3 Replies

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team July 10, 2017 11:42 AM UTC

Hi Nga, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We regret to let you know that we were unable to reproduce the reported issue with the details provided in the forum. We request you to share us the PDF document or the sample in which the issue could be reproduced. Also, can you please confirm us the platform and the Essential Studio version in which you are facing the issue. These details will be helpful for us to investigate more on your issue and assist you better. 

Please let us know if you need any other assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Akshaya 

NG Nga July 12, 2017 08:35 AM UTC

Please see PDF in attachment. I am using syncfusion-javascript 15.2.41.
My app is a React app on ASP.Net Core 1.1.

Attachment: c64acaba6f154b4bbb87b1bd8b312e42(1)_2406a5ee.rar

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team July 13, 2017 09:48 AM UTC

Hi Nga, 

Thank you for your update. 

A support incident to track the status of reported issue has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website for further updates.    

Please let us know if you need any other assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Akshaya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon