We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

File exploer

Hi, 
I would like to ask you if there is any roadmap for ASP.NET Core when you will implement FileExplorer?

Thanks for your reply.

4 Replies

KR Karthik Ravichandran Syncfusion Team June 22, 2017 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Jan, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Currently we are checking the possibilities to introduce the FileExplorer control in ASP.Net core. We have already logged this as a feature request in our database. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We will update you when this feature has been implemented. 

Regards, 
Karthik R 

AH Adrian Hostettler July 13, 2017 03:35 PM UTC

Hy Karthik

I just wanted to add that i am interested too, on the feature. I even tried to port the FileExplorerController from old MVC to .net core. but on the client side i cant really invoke the necessary javascript library at the moment. (no helperclass available right now)

I thought, if i just take the old js library and make an own FileExplorerController, it could work, but not sure about it now. ;)

Is there some kind of priority list or feature request list where we can upvote the FileExplorer, so it would maybe get a higher development priority?

Kind regards,

Adrian

KR Karthik Ravichandran Syncfusion Team July 14, 2017 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Adrian, 

Thanks for your update. 

In Asp.Net core, currently we have the inbuild classes for reading the files only. For other file operations, we didn’t have a inbuild class support. So, we are unable to provide the Asp.Net core support for FileExplorer. We will consider this feature with high priority and let you know once this has been implemented. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Karthik R 

KR Karthik Ravichandran Syncfusion Team November 15, 2017 07:30 AM UTC

Hi Adrian, 

Thanks for your patience. 

We have implemented the FileExplorer in Asp.Net Core in Essential studio 2017 volume 4 release. We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2017 Volume 4 Release v15.4.0.17 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link. 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Karthik R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon