We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Maximum Number of Visible Items - with Code or with XAML

Hello,

I have a question for the Groupbar-Control. I want to add programaticly GroupbarItems to a Groupbar. For the test I added in XAML Items and then with a RegionManager (Prism) and for a test with Button-Click. 

The Items I added in XAML will show in the Groupbar. The other items will not showing. In the navigationmenue is a option called "Maximum Number of Visible Items". The number of items I added in XAML is the maximum-numbers that shown. The other items are availble in the list down the option and when I increase the maximum numbers so they will also shown.

My question now, how I can set the number of maximum visible items in xaml or programaticly?

Thanks for your help

Ronny

3 Replies

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team June 19, 2017 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Stoeckar

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have analyzed your query and found that you want to display the items which have added by programmatically directly in the GroupBar Control without adding it in NavigationPane. We have also taken the video that replicates the behavior.

Video: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131060/ze/GroupBarruntime-2108158940 

So could you please check this video and let us know whether you want to restrict this behavior? If so, at present we don’t have direct option and we will analyze based upon your confirmation.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.  

SR Stoecker Ronny June 20, 2017 02:36 AM UTC

Hello Vijayalakshmi,

thanks for your answer. 

Yes, in the video this is the point where I am. I add a Item and I must rightclick, navigation-option and change the value. But I search a way to add this directly without that I must use rightclick, menu... or where or what is the property to change this value in c#? In documentation I found in the WinForm - Groupbar the property IndexOfVisibleItems (or so), but not for the WPF-Control.

I will add the items with a RegionManager, so that when a module will loaded the item is automatically will shown. 

Thanks you.

Regards Ronny

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team June 20, 2017 12:41 PM UTC

Hi Stoeckar, 

Thank you for your update. 

A support incident to track the status of this feature has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates 

Regards, 
Venkateshwaran V.R.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon