We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion not work when I published my site

Hi!I have a site:www.recognitiongame.comI have created a Syncfusion Progressbar for my page in local (VS 2017).It works perfect.When I upload the filesto the service provider,I get error. Look at my site.I uploaded the Syncfusion.EJ.dll, Syncfusion.EJ.xml, Syncfusion.EJ.Web.dll, Syncfusion.EJ.Web.xml files, but get the same error. How can I use the Syncfusion on my internet provider site?Thanks, Imre

3 Replies

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team June 19, 2017 12:29 PM UTC

Hi  Imre, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked the below site link(https://www.recognitiongame.com).The progress bar is rendered fine and we can access properties through setModel. Please refer the below screenshots 

Can you please provide us some additional details on the error? If possible, share the code snippet or sample to reproduce the issue at our end so that we will check and update better solution at the earliest 

Regards, 
Keerthana 

IR Imre Revesz June 19, 2017 12:51 PM UTC

Hi!

Thanks for the answer, I have solved the problem yesterday.
I have published my site with Syncfusion DLLs.

Regards,
 Imre

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team June 20, 2017 04:07 AM UTC

Hi Imre,  

Thanks for your update. We are happy to hear that your issue has been resolved, please get back to us if you require further assistance on this. We will be happy to assist you  

Regards, 
Keerthana R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon