We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Built-in zoom not working properly when adding elements

Hello everyone

I' m having some truble with the built-in zoom funtion of the GanttControl. When ever I add a new item to the Gantt, the Gantt Schedule is set to the default zoom while the zoom factor is still on the correct value. I edited the Built-in Zoom example avaiable on Essential Studio to show the problem. To reproduce the problem
  1. Move the zoom slider to a value different from 100
  2. Click the "Add item" button
The zoom factor is still on the specified value, but the schedule is back to the initial zoom. Furthermore the week-end strips are on the old position, and not aligned with the days anymore.

Is this a bug? Is there a way to make it so that it keep the zoom after the item is added?

Regards
Antoine

P.S. I had some truble to open this thread in IE 11, for some resone when the text box for the message lose focus you're not able to edit it anymore and has some strange behaviorse even when you start write in it. I switched to Firefox and it worked just fine. Thought you may be interested in this problem.

Attachment: Builtin_zoom_example_74308c18.zip

1 Reply

SG Sridharan Gajendran Syncfusion Team June 15, 2017 11:22 AM UTC

Hi Antoine, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have confirmed that the “Built in zooming not working properly while adding task dynamically and website content not properly loaded in internet explorer” as a defect. 

We have created incidents for both the queries under your account to track the status of the query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.   

Regards, 
Sridharan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon