We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Showing a different info on tapping the bars in sfchart

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

130945 Jun 13,2017 12:02 AM UTC Jun 14,2017 05:47 AM UTC Xamarin.Forms 3
Tags: SfChart
Naveen C Ramachandrappa
Asked On June 13, 2017 12:02 AM UTC

Hi,

In the below chart, when I click on the bar I still see the same value [ 130 in this case ] as what is shown in datamarker. However, I would like to show a different info associated with the bar and each bar would have a different info but will follow a fixed data template when I click the bar. Is there a way to do this?

Saravana Pandian Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 13, 2017 08:33 AM UTC

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

We have achieved your requirement by using TooltipTemplate feature. Please download the sample from the following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/130945/ze/TooltipTemplateSample-1684879463

We request you to refer below user guide for more details about TooltipTemplate.

UG Link: https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/sfchart/tooltip#tooltip-template

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M. 

Naveen C Ramachandrappa
Replied On June 13, 2017 07:34 PM UTC

Thanks for the quick response. It is working as expected.

Saravana Pandian Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 14, 2017 05:47 AM UTC

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for the update. We are glad to know that the given solution worked. Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;