We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

OnClick Inline Event

Hi All,

I have more than one event in one date. For example on 7 June 2017 i have event A & event B. 
Is it possible to get the state which event is get clicked ? For example i click event A so i can get the state that event A already clicked so i can redirect user to Event A Detail Page (something like OnInlineEventClicked(firstEvent) maybe ? ). 
I am really appreciate for any proven solution. Thank you.

Regards,

Kenny

5 Replies

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team June 8, 2017 12:45 PM UTC

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have prepared the sample, which we have pass the Inline view as ListView and binded the subject of CalendarInline events to Listview content. ListView ItemSelected event will fire whenever selection changed in ListView. Please find the sample from the below link.

Please let us know if you have any other query.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S.

RH RABIH HARB August 9, 2017 02:29 PM UTC

Dear Rathanakumar;

the example is great, one thing remains how can you modify the height of the inline event viewing area, it has normally the same height as the cell height 

or the row of dates of the calendar 

any ideas?

many thanks !

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team August 10, 2017 01:17 PM UTC

Hi Rabih Harb,

We do not have support for customize the inline view height in our current implementation and we have prepared the sample which we have implemented the Listview in the bottom of the Sfcalendar and bind the Calendar inline details to listView. Please find the sample from the below link.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/130856/ze/CalendarCustomInline791467532 

If provided sample doesn't meet your requirement, please provide your requirement in detail.

It will help us to provide appropriate solution on this.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S. 

KE Kenny November 8, 2017 09:38 AM UTC

Hi,

I have other question. Currently I have calendar like this (https://imgur.com/a/ANFQi). I need to increase inline view height because there can be many event (so user can view events easily). How can I increase the height of the inline event view(the listview with gray background color)? 

Regards,

Kenny

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team November 9, 2017 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Kenny,

We have checked the reported requirement from our side and in our current implementation we do not have support for "Customizing the Inlineview height". We have implemented the new "Agenda Inline view support" for SfCalendar in which inline view appear on the bottom of the SfCalendar. We can also customize the Agenda Inline View height.  

We have also attached the Agenda inline view support screen shot image for your reference. Please download the image from the below link.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/130856/ze/CalendarImage-1738612719 

This feature will be available in our upcoming Volume 4 release, which will be rolled out by the mid of this month.

We will let you know once our Volume 4 has been rolled out.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon