We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfNumericUpDown UWP step from min to max

Hi, in UWP emulator and device when I use this control and click on + button the value from 0 goes to 100 instead of 1.Is a known bug of 15.2.0.43 ?Xamarin.Forms 2.3.4.247 

4 Replies

VJ Victory Jessie Selvam D Syncfusion Team June 2, 2017 07:07 AM UTC

Hi Emanuele,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue "Pressing "+" button spins value from 0 to 100 instead of 1" in SfNumericUpDown control. We have prepared a sample and video to demonstrate the replication steps followed from our side, you can download it from the following link:

Sample: NumericUpDown_SpinToMax

Video: Video

SfNumericUpDown value may spin from 0 to 100 directly on single press only if StepValue property is set to 100. Please check the value of StepValue property from your side and get back to us with modified sample reproducing the issue so that we can proceed further on this.

Regards,
Jessie

EF Emanuele Filardo June 2, 2017 01:25 PM UTC

I've tried your example and it's OK, after I tried to import my code into your example and it's ok in this case as well.
I think there is something wrong with the csproj file or somewhere else, perhaps because of the nuget pkg update since it was created today.
thanks for your help to find this issue.

EF Emanuele Filardo replied to Emanuele Filardo June 2, 2017 02:31 PM UTC

I've tried your example and it's OK, after I tried to import my code into your example and it's ok in this case as well.
I think there is something wrong with the csproj file or somewhere else, perhaps because of the nuget pkg update since it was created today.
thanks for your help to find this issue.

I have created new UWP project and now step value increase by 1.
I hope this help someone if has same issue.

VJ Victory Jessie Selvam D Syncfusion Team June 5, 2017 04:24 AM UTC

Hi Emanuele,

Thank you for the update. We are happy to hear that your issue has been resolved.

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,
Jessie

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon